Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism could be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and practice information that is clinical. Each issue provides coverage that is up-to-date of developments that enhance our knowledge of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic disorders. average options that come with unique interest include initial reports of essential improvements in patient-oriented hormonal and metabolic research, individual views on endocrinologic subjects, medical studies, medical reviews, medical training instructions, and situation reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to the Editor
- Page to your Editor Response
- Reports and guidelines
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Research Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
The next types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, is supposed to be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are initial, investigative, medical studies predicated on formerly unpublished information. There aren’t any top or reduced word/figure/table restrictions. All numbers and tables must certanly be original.
- Case Reports (no more available for distribution after September 1, 2019) are information of an instance providing you with insights as a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or administration. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 words or less, without any significantly more than two numbers, two tables, and ten sources. All figures and tables must certanly be initial.
- Mini-reviews should deal with subjects worth focusing on to clinical endocrinologists and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates in connection with molecular and basis that is biochemical normal physiology and illness states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of hormonal and metabolic problems; as well as other subjects highly relevant to the training of medical endocrinology. Unless the mini-review is formally invited by the editors or Endocrine Society staff, writers ought to include a prospectus with a quick narrative regarding the mini-review’s purpose and range, an overview explaining its contents, plus the CVs of most writers included. These manuscripts can vary from 2,000 terms to at the most 5,000 terms. Writers will include a section that is brief the search methods utilized to have information when it comes to mini-review. In the event that writers go for formerly posted numbers or tables, they have to proceed with the tips beneath the Publication Fees part.
- Meta-analyses should concentrate on particular efficacies of diagnostic procedures or treatments. The manuscript that is submitted be produced by an in-depth analytical analysis of data found by an exhaustive search of currently posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions of the kind must consist of an overview and a statement that is narrative. There are not any limitations on term count, range figures, or wide range of references. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
Opinion and Comment
- Editorials are viewpoint articles by the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or an associate at work Editor and certainly will typically deal with a prompt policy matter of quite high importance to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no numbers or tables and now have no more than eight sources.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief which will examine principles and findings recently introduced in to the clinical record that have actually exemplary interest. They have been typically as much as 1,000 terms in total, needs to have a maximum of eight recommendations, and now have no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite work that is unpublished information.
- Views provide a new standpoint on policies and usually accepted axioms and techniques in endocrinology that warrant closer assessment according to extremely current newly posted information. They need to cite literature that is relevant are generally not any longer than 2,400 terms and have now no more than 25 sources. Perspectives must not cite work that is unpublished information, and any numbers should provide just general generalizations, perhaps maybe maybe not brand new information. Numbers must certanly be initial. Views are submitted by invitation through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters into the Editor should talk about just articles posted in this log, and become submitted within couple of years associated with article’s last book. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, do not have more than eight recommendations, and should never cite unpublished work or information. Letters will likely to be posted in the discernment of this Editor-in-Chief. Writers of accepted letters see web web web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix grammar that is inadvertent/introduced spelling inaccuracies are allowed. Regular book costs apply. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name associated with the page should proceed with the format of “Letter towards the Editor: Title of initial article being Discussed”. When your name maybe perhaps not follow this structure, it shall be standardised because of the publisher.
- Letters towards the Editor reactions respond to a Letter to Editor at no greater length compared to initial page. Writers whose work is talked about in a page towards the Editor will be invited to typically offer a reply. If accepted, writers will dsicover web page proofs before book. Only changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No figures or tables are permitted. The name associated with format should be followed by the letter of “Response to Letter into the Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name maybe perhaps perhaps not follow this structure, it will be standardised because of the publisher.
- Reports and suggestions provide a directory of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work teams, task forces, along with other collaboratives. They shall be susceptible to peer review and must certanly be modifiable in reaction to criticisms. These are generally typically a maximum of 3,600 terms in total. All numbers and tables should be initial.
Endocrine Community Statements
- Clinical Practice recommendations are produced by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded practice that is clinical. They are developed with input from community committees and users.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned by the Endocrine Society to give analytical analyses to help its Clinical Practice instructions.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned because of the Endocrine Society because of its Clinical Practice recommendations. These reviews address a precise medical concern by gathering and summarizing empirical proof that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives of this community’s Clinical Practice tips that health supplement or touch upon developments within the condition area considering that the right period of book of the Guideline.
- Policy views derive from founded community policy jobs and produced by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the account.
- Research Guides are manufactured by an specialist group that is writing input from community committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed by a writing team beneath the way of an Endocrine Society appointed Chair with the aim of synthesizing research and pinpointing gaps within the literature that is scientific. These are developed with input from community committees and users.
- Consensus Statements give an examination that is comprehensive a specialist panel of a medical or medical issue which might add ungraded suggestions. Submitted by Endocrine Society work teams, other society that is professional teams, task forces, along with other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Usage of Peer Review: All submissions are susceptible to peer that is external as instructed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated by the Endocrine Society and selected outside specialists, and (2) conference abstracts, which, whenever posted as being a health health supplement to Journal associated with Endocrine Society, have already been evaluated by the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any concerns to email@example.com.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more eliteessaywriters.com/blog/paper-checker log in about some great benefits of account into the Endocrine Society, please go to the Member pros page associated with Endocrine Society’s internet site.
Web Web Page Fees
- Endocrine Society users: $99 per PDF web page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society people: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Writers have the choice of earning their article start Access if you are paying yet another $3,000 for Open Access book, which include a license that is cc-by PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access regarding the log web web site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
If it is published in 2019, or a 10% discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, including the CC-BY Open Access option, if it is published in 2020 if you submit your manuscript to The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer option (B2J) through Editorial Manager and it is accepted for publication, you can claim a single-use code entitling you to a $250 discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, except for the CC-BY Open Access option. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at firstname.lastname@example.org.